The actually functional Spin2 SD Driver (I hope) (KyeFAT+ sdspi_with_audio)
So this is the simple but functioning P2 SD driver. It was cobbled together from a couple different things, notably the original KyeFAT, @Cluso99 's Spin2 version thereof, the sd_asm_mb that was pulled from some version of FSRW and the audio bits from TinySDDA.
I'm just releasing this as-is as a stopgap, this should be cleaned up a lot.
- Actually works (I hope)
- Actually supports all SD cards
- Actually reports errors
- Almost all features from P1 KyeFAT work
- Should work with multiple files (not tested)
- optional Audio streaming abilities semi-compatible with TinySDDA (including pseudo-subcode (used in Spin Hexagon for the pulsing playfield))
- decently fast
- cobbled together
- needs a cog
- Audio features barely documented and hassle to use
- File booting is not yet implemented (but should be easy to add)