Prop Backpack being revisited
Here we are about six years since I looked into how the Prop Backpack that @"Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)" created for Parallax created video and gave us the chance to see our BASIC Stamp programs display their activities on the video screen. I took a chance last night, and this morning to investigate why my original program series did not properly understand how logic applied to signals worked out. It turns out I chose the wrong chip. Instead of the SN7437, I switched to the SN7423. And found there was a noticeable indication. In this case there was a blinking Red LED present.
And that above did perform as expected. Eventually I tossed in a previously programmed in PAL chip. And of course it works. While the selected variable output lines did not change, at least there's a visible change on the logic connected.
Mascot baffled. Also asleep.