Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
DHT11, DH22, CM2302 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Object - Quick Byte — Parallax Forums

DHT11, DH22, CM2302 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Object - Quick Byte

Comments

• You're getting good at these now, Ken. Video is perfect, no complaints about the article either from me.

• Roy Eltham wrote: »
    You're getting good at these now, Ken. Video is perfect, no complaints about the article either from me.

Thank you. I can handle criticism and input, of all types.

At the moment, I feel they're not really showing off the P2 clearly yet - at least to a P1 user or those who use other chips. But this is okay, we're working towards more impressive stuff. We're going to crawl, walk, and run through this process. We have many other concurrent needs including a datasheet and a high-level overview of what the P2 can do (I bet you could write a few paragraphs on that).

Ken Gracey
  • Roy ElthamRoy Eltham Posts: 2,996
    edited 2021-01-23 17:08
    If they look at the code and learn the differences in the P2 way vs the P1 way vs other chip way, they will see a couple of strong aspect of the P2. 1. Smartpins, enough said, 2. you can often do a lot more with much less code.

They are also invaluable for someone coming in new to Propellers.
  • Nice!

Perhaps you might want to make a close up of the wiring. Sometimes a fritzing picture is used.