Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Time for some Propeller humor! — Parallax Forums

Time for some Propeller humor!

https://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/contest#thisweek

-Phil

Comments

• Not being a native speaker of the english language can be a major drawback in creating such captions, but anyway:

"So, this is the result of that weekly Zoom meeting, which you talk about so much?"

Perhaps it can make some sense (of humor)... I simply don't know. :smile:
  • "Yeah, what a load of crock. I can't believe I bought one of these dumb things either. My head's still spinning."

"Aren't you a bit long in the tooth to be wearing one of those?"

"apparently it's all the rage with those homo-sapiens. But now I'm just as smart"

"so the little boy asked his mommy if he could pat me....."

"I couldn't decide on the color, so I took it for a spin"

• "I've done the math... We won't survive!"
  • They say it was two brothers who started it.
  • Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2020-12-02 02:36
    "I'm stuck on the BASIC Stamp; you're stuck on the P1. What with the P2, I guess we're both dinosaurs now."

'Guess I'm a dinosaur, too. :)

-Phil
  • Before this you've felt so limited, even so now, but know, the best is yet to come.
  • "I'm telling you Barney, if I can just get this 'Air Screw' to work, and sort the power-to-weight issue, we dinosaurs could take flight. Its the way of the future... "
  • Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,069
    "Hey Chip, can I have one too?"
  • So, what do you want to do? Stay here like that and become a dinosaur or see the future with one of these, spin it up, and become a dinosoar.
  • ErNaErNa Posts: 1,742
    We'll long be gone when the grazy will finish it and Peter will do as reminiscence a propeller to dynosaurs too