Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Just outside my shop door ... — Parallax Forums

Just outside my shop door ...

fawns.jpg

They sure are cute, but they're the scourge of every gardener when they grow up.

-Phil
816 x 612 - 97K

Comments

• Tracy AllenTracy Allen Posts: 6,656
    edited 2020-06-17 23:37
    Are they cervid readers, eat up Bytes etc.?
  • You know, a few more boat masts in the background, a bit more garden in the foreground, and you could turn that into a jigsaw.

Also, reminds me of 1969 Marv Newland short film...
  • Are they cervid readers, eat up Bytes etc.?
    Maybe if they were kids (i.e. goatkins)! :)

-Phil
  • Are they cervid readers, eat up Bytes etc.?
    Maybe if they were kids (i.e. goatkins)! :)

-Phil

Strange. The bigfoot who arranged that was supposed to deliver a big box of something edible for them.....
  • I counted eight deer in our backyard one evening. They're death on my wife's flowers but I reckon they have as much right to the flowers as we do.

Sandy
  • Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,066
    We were staying at my brother-in-laws place when around dusk we saw something scamper across his lawn. Upon investigation, we saw a koala up in the tree :) Too dark for a photo unfortunately.
  • Hmmm, preprocessed teryaki jerky.......
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    Fantastic! All we have in Torrance are raccoons, friendly (!) skunks, possums, and the occasional coyote.
  • Yes it still is. But I was trying to arrange for a parade of woolly mammoths.
  • I've stood on that lawn, eating some smoked salmon and creamy cheese. It's a hidden paradise alright, and I imagine more people from Seattle are trying to move there permanently.

Ken Gracey
  • Ken Gracey wrote:
    I've stood on that lawn, eating some smoked salmon and creamy cheese.
    Ken, I hope you will again someday, once this stupid COVID thing has passed.

Sadly, the cheese creamery has gone out of business. But I have a good in with the smoked salmon guy, having built some electronics for the fishing boat he's finishing.

-Phil