Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Pixy2 Example Codes for BlocklyProp, C and Spin — Parallax Forums

Pixy2 Example Codes for BlocklyProp, C and Spin

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
edited 2020-02-21 17:57 in General Discussion
Hello,

You may have seen that we've brought the Pixy2 into Parallax https://www.parallax.com/product/30028 and added a few hardware pieces to make it easy to mount on our robots.

This little camera is quite capable and very fast, too. Considering my sloppy programming and proportional-only control with too much overdrive that I just "made work" and moved on you'll see it's very responsive:

Anybody know how to embed a YouTube video in the forums? The obvious button doesn't seem to do that.

We can all be very appreciative of the code written by JonnyMac, which I have attached (Spin, C and BlocklyProp). These are readily-adaptable for your projects.

The reason I am providing the code examples on the forums is because people have asked and I'd like them to get started while we post/update what's currently on our web site. At this moment the C code example on the product page is incomplete. Please keep in mind that if you encounter this forum thread and example codes AFTER about February 24th it would be best to get the example codes from the Pixy2 product page (first link, up top) rather than this thread. When we update code, we update them on the product pages and not on the forums.

Thanks,

Ken Gracey

Comments

• Ken Gracey wrote: »

Anybody know how to embed a YouTube video in the forums? The obvious button doesn't seem to do that.

Counterintuitively, you simply post the url as plain text, and the forum handles the rest.

I've edited your post above to make it happen.

• Thanks VonSzarvas. One has to know "not how to embed a video" in order to embed a video.

Ken Gracey