Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Awesome customer service — Parallax Forums

Awesome customer service

Once again Parallax demonstrates how much they care for their customers. I Emailed Ken G early Monday and received the replacements Wednesday by noon!
Thanks Parallax especially Ken Gracey.
Jim

Comments

• They always do.

Now what was the suspects that you needed a replacement for?

But why is a a frustrated cat doing there watching you write?

----
    And this is sponsored by the Union of Concerned Protocol Droids.
  • Buck,
    QuickStart Boards. The only “frustrated Felines” near this household would be wild bobcats that sneak into the neighborhood. Wife is highly allergic to cats and I have a strong dislike for them because of my EX.
    Jim
  • RS_Jim wrote: »
    Buck,
    QuickStart Boards. The only “frustrated Felines” near this household would be wild bobcats that sneak into the neighborhood. Wife is highly allergic to cats and I have a strong dislike for them because of my EX.
    Jim

Okay.
    Bob Cats? No, the reports were an impending invasion of mountain lion crowds where you are.
  • This is Parallax. I cannot speak highly enough of their customer service. I once ordered ten QuickStarts and by some error they sent me ten Human Interface Boards instead. When I called to report the problem, they shipped the replacement QuickStarts next day air and told me to keep the HIB's -- several of which I've used, very nice product BTW. No RMA's, return shipping procedures, waiting around. They just got me what I needed. And considering that those QuickStarts found their way into little boxes that my company charges $1000+ for, that was much appreciated.