Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Erco's Lurkin' — Parallax Forums

Erco's Lurkin'

ercoerco Posts: 20,244
I'm swamped with real life projects now (good) with not much time to surf thru here (bad) but I figured I'd check in to say I'm alive & well. Setting up a little office is eating into my free time, but business is good. All robots, all the time. Just can't share anything 'cuz it's all confidential.

So I'm living vicariously for a while through everyone else's posts. Whit's mArlo is awesome. What else you guys up to? Feed me!

Comments

• I'm house/ property hunting, since I got 'retired' early!

Looking for a spot in the country where I can have a rifle range.

No need to be in the city any more but broadband speeds out in the 'Boone docks' is dismal!
  • Same, I'm lurking a lot lately, working on non-shareable stuff. I swear having the forums page open helps me code. There has been a lot of exciting stuff going on in this forum too. You moved out of the home office into commercial space?

North County Mini-Maker Faire is this weekend! I'll be in the soldering booth. @GordonMcComb said he would come hang out Sunday afternoon.
  • xanadu wrote: »

North County Mini-Maker Faire is this weekend! I'll be in the soldering booth. @GordonMcComb said he would come hang out Sunday afternoon.

Glad you reminded me -- I forgot all about it!

• Xanadu, is your Make:Bot still in one piece? Did you plan on bringing it? Mine is torn apart with some "upgrades." I'll bring you a copy of the printed book, since your kit didn't yet include one.
  • Yes, it's 100% minus the 9V to barrel jack adapter that I can't find since the day I tested it.

I'm not exhibiting, so I wasn't planning on bringing anything, but I can if needed.

• I can bring a replacement 9V adapter. I have several extra.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    Surely you are finding some eBay/bargain hunting time. Send some deals our way!