Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
CM2302 temp/humid module GCC code — Parallax Forums

CM2302 temp/humid module GCC code

RsadeikaRsadeika Posts: 3,822
edited 2018-05-21 21:41 in Propeller 1
I am considering purchasing this module from Parallax to replace my sht11 module. After checking the SimpleIDE available libs, I did not see anything for the CM2302. I did notice that there is code available for the Blocklyprop, but I did not find anything for GCC.

After looking at the Blocklyprop code, I could not figure out how I could adapt the CM2302 to GCC, using Blocklyprop as a code resource. So, is there any GCC code examples for the CM2302 module, that would work with SimpleIDE?

Ray

Comments

• Rsadeika wrote: »
    I am considering purchasing this module from Parallax to replace my sht11 module. After checking the SimpleIDE available libs, I did not see anything for the CM2302. I did notice that there is code available for the Blocklyprop, but I did not find anything for GCC.

After looking at the Blocklyprop code, I could not figure out how I could adapt the CM2302 to GCC, using Blocklyprop as a code resource. So, is there any GCC code examples for the CM2302 module, that would work with SimpleIDE?

Ray

There appears to be a C Learn library update for SimpleIDE on 1/11/2018 that includes updates to support the CM2302.
    Look at the libdht22 files in the Sensor folder.
    Check out https://parallax.com/downloads/propeller-c-learn-folder
  • Thanks for the heads up on this.

I went ahead and updated the SimpleIDE library, now I will have to look through it and see what other items may have been included that were not there in the previous library.

Ray