- Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.
Forum Update - May 10, 2018
We have updated the Parallax Discussion Forum's platform, and some features may not be appearing as expected. Those features that were originally available will return, and improvements to other features will be made. Post count returned, BBCode updates, and other changes are in the works.
There is an existing issue with logging in. If you have a cookie with a login token it will expire, when it does you will need to issue a new password. It can be the same as your current password, but it will need to be reissued. The method for password storage has changed, so this will effect all users.
If you experience any issues with assigning a new password we advise:
1) Remove browser stored password for https://forums.parallax.com
2) Clear browser cache for https://forums.parallax.com
3) Visit https://forums.parallax.com/entry/passwordrequest
to request a new password
4) Follow the steps in the email that follows to assign a new password
Not all of these steps are required, but if you have difficulties they are what we suggest. If you're capable of assigning a new password by requesting an "I forgot my password" email without clearing your cache, that should be fine.
Please let us know if you have connection issues or if you notice any new odd behavior. You can report problems to us at email@example.com, thank you for using the Parallax Discussion Forums and helping to support Parallax.