BS2px

Initially I was not having a problem, but now when I open a program I wrote the name of the program has a 0: prior to it and it won't compile.

0:ASAP.BS2 how it appears.

I tried to copy and paste on to another screen but every time I enter the stamp mode of BS2px the name would get a 0: prior.

0:Untitled

Any suggestions???

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Hal AlbachHal Albach Posts: 742
    edited March 8 Vote Up0Vote Down
    If you are talking about the name of the file above the editor box that is normal for BS2px files. Not sure why it would show up under a BS2 file unless possibly you are defining a BS2px at the beginning.
    Can you post the program you are having problems with? Are there any error messages?
    Your 0:ASAP.BS2 is for a BS2, programs for BS2px end with .bpx
    Florida, between St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico

Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye...
  • I just went into the editor and opened a BS2 program, the 0: does not appear with the program name. I then clicked on the BS2px directive and after clearing the info text box 0: appeared in the program name. As to why your program won't compile, I'm not sure. Does it pass the syntax check?
    Florida, between St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico

Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye...
  • ASKMEASKME Posts: 172
    edited March 9 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you hal that may solve my problem and it makes some sense the program was priorly a BS2 to program and then I upgraded my chip to a BS2px and changed the mode, but didn't think about changing the file name. Honestly I didn't know I needed to do that, so I will check on this today and see if that solves my problem. Thank you once again for your help on this matter.
  • 72sonett72sonett Posts: 81
    edited March 9 Vote Up0Vote Down
    The 0: in the tab means the program is loaded in slot 0 (zero) of 8 available program slots 0..7, it is not part of the program's file name.
    See BASIC Stamp Help on the RUN and POLLRUN commands.
    --
    MH
    BS2Sx
  • 72sonett,
    Thanks.... This was driving me nuts....