Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Canned Ravioli Saves the Day - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Canned Ravioli Saves the Day

2»

Comments

• The Illuminati. They run and will eventually ruin the whole world. That bunch of clods I mentioned are working to prevent that. We can do a better job then them.

However all of erco's plus Mike and Gordon's robots are working to stop them, that is the Illuminati. With a brief vacation over here first for the erco crowd.
  • Not my robots. I'm now part of the Illiminati. I replaced Colonel Sanders in the now-famous Pentavirate revelation from So I Married an Ax Murderer:

Mike Myers' dad (in thick Scots brogue): "The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went (ahem) up."

There's also the Alliance of 12, but Erco won't let me into that one because I couldn't get the handshake right. :frown:
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,254
    There's also the Alliance of 12, but Erco won't let me into that one because I couldn't get the handshake right. :frown:

Alliance, Shmalliance. You da Boss of the Gang of Five.

Gang%20of%20five%20mini%20set.JPG

• Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    edited 2017-09-20 04:11
    Buck Rogers,
    The Illuminati. They run and will eventually ruin the whole world.
    Hmmm.... So I did some research. Wikipedia:

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them"
    the Illuminati vision of a rationalist state run by philosophers and scientists.

Bold emphasis is mine. I love their original name: Bund der Perfektibilisten, or Covenant of Perfectibility

They sound like my kind of people. Where do I sign up? Do I have to give up my membership of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

• Hey Guys,

This topic has moved WAY off from being about Parallax related electronics.

Let's close this and move on please.
This discussion has been closed.