Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
A Brief Brucey Update - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

A Brief Brucey Update

2»

Comments

• @User Name
    Well, life often makes compensations. Providence favored me with the best father ever, and later with a wonderful wife.

"Best father ever" and "a wonderful wife".... Even though you lost your mother at an early age, it sounds as though you have been blessed with true love.

@cgracey

:)

OKAY.... "arctic wasteland" is a wee bit of an exaggeration, but after living in the Nevada desert for four years, Northwest Indiana does feel like a frozen tundra.

I live about 30 miles away from downtown Chicago, but as mentioned, within the state of Indiana and about 8 miles South of the Lake Michigan shoreline, in a place called Hobart.

Just for the record... anyplace that commonly has a temperature below 60 degrees Fahrenheit, shall forever be classified as an "arctic wasteland" and "frozen tundra". :)
  • Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    Wait a minute cowboy. Around here there is snow on the ground for 100 days per year. The temperature oscillates around zero C. -30 to -30. The sea freezes over in the winter, enough that you can walk kilometers out from the shore. Still not close to being tundra.

This Christmas is miserable though. Cloud and rain and +5C. Hardly like Christmas at all.

Could you guys stop belching all that CO2 into the air. We like it cold around here. Thanks. :)

• @Heater
    Still not close to being tundra.

Sounds like a definite tundra to me :)

I can only surmise how you came up with your user ID....

Example -> Significant Other -> "It is freezing, where's my little Heater" :)