Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Project For Microprocessor Course — Parallax Forums

Project For Microprocessor Course

Hey guys,

I am a BEGINNER with programming and basic stamp. I just started programming this semester. I am in an Engineering program at a local tech school. I have to do a final project for this course but I am at a loss of what I should do. Programming is not a critical part of my degree but I do need a project for this course. Does anyone have any ideas or links to some basic stamp projects that are somewhat step by step?

Comments

• Also, think about your hobbies and interests. How would a microcontroller help you with something you like to do? For example, are you a musician? Maybe a metronome would be a good project.
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,256
    Programming a game is fun and educational. A speaker, some switches & LEDs, maybe an LCD screen. Simon, lunar lander, Bop-It, go to a store and get some ideas.
  • Thanks for all of the help guys. Does anyone have any links to any projects? I like the idea of the robotics project. I am looking into that one already.
  • Good start points for projects are in the end-of-chapter materials of the free pdf download "What's a Micrcontroller?"
    Scores of great projects are obvious as you build and do the exercises of the BoeBot (your BS2 on a robot chassis).