Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Editor/Development System (EDS) — Parallax Forums

Editor/Development System (EDS)

hmlittle59hmlittle59 Posts: 404
edited 2015-07-20 09:38 in BASIC Stamp
Hello Parallax,
I don't know if the LAST up-grade was year's ago and NO MORE, but I will put in my request anyway.  I have this on-going project and another when this one is finish.  Is there any way in ya'lls  GENTLE HEARTS to add TWO (2) request.  First (1st), when I do .OBJ files and  use the CUSTOM Loader for  my own "User Instructions/AD's".  I would like to be able to SAVE that window to a file in a Parallax sub directory(default) and recall it as needed instead of retyping everything again an again an again. SECOND (2nd), just like you have a "Close ALL" Tabs for Multi-Slot MC/File's, my request is a "SAVE ALL AS" for Multi-Slot programs.  Yes I can hear some of the reasons why not, BUT, just as you Load or Compile all those Multi-Slot programs you can save too. You Compile from ({$STAMP BS2e, SUB1_1D_SEP_15,SUB2_1D_SEP_15,etc.}) from this format, you can save the same way. See...That was as easy as 1,2,3. That way File's (Slots) don't get left behind when doing a backup/transfer. 
Thanks for all the hard work ahead of time......NOW you can go back to fixing the FORUM. :smile:
Thanks for any consideration 
Howard