Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
4d systems 32ptu touchscreen with propc — Parallax Forums

4d systems 32ptu touchscreen with propc

badomnibadomni Posts: 3
edited 2015-04-07 16:46 in Learn with BlocklyProp
Has anyone written anything with prop c for the propeller to interface with a 4d systems touch lcd? Especially how to send the checksum? Anyone with more experience willing to do this? They have libraries for the arduino but not the propeller.

Comments

• edited 2015-04-04 12:33
    I've been working on a library for it. It currently allows you to draw simple shapes, place graphics, and some other basic features. I am not near my computer right now, but I will upload the example and library by Monday at the latest.
  • badomnibadomni Posts: 3
    edited 2015-04-05 17:03
    Will it work using visi-genie?
  • edited 2015-04-07 15:20
    I get the impression that ViSi Genie is a development environment for the 4D products. The development test code in the attachment here is for Propeller control/monitoring of the device when in serial slave mode. It's very early development stuff; please see warnings in test code comments.
  • badomnibadomni Posts: 3
    edited 2015-04-07 16:46
    I get the impression that ViSi Genie is a development environment for the 4D products. The development test code in the attachment here is for Propeller control/monitoring of the device when in serial slave mode. It's very early development stuff; please see warnings in test code comments.

thanks for your help. it is much appreciated.