Hello everyone today marks day... -1 of my new robotics project, DerpBOT which will be based off the Arlo chassis. About three years ago I discovered Parallax and played around with the BOE Bot, from there I tried using the Propeller microcontroller. That did not go so well, SPIN and I did not agree well. When I saw that the Prop controller now uses C I picked it back up and found it to my liking. Now I am starting on a new project. once I start getting my components in I will make sure to take pictures and document the building and programming. Already have a project board and two motor controllers shipping, and have 3 PING))) sensors sitting in a box from a few years back. Heres to a new year with a new toy!