Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
AR6210 receiver's output Details of the generated PWM — Parallax Forums

AR6210 receiver's output Details of the generated PWM

ShivamShivam Posts: 5
edited 2014-10-25 18:29 in Accessories
I am using AR6210 receiver on my parallax Quadcopter(ELEV-8), but i want to generate the recevier's signal through my program so could anyone help me out of this that What is the Volatge levels and the PWM specifications of the generated signal of the Receiver(AR6210).

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2014-08-15 10:28
    Welcome to the forums!

It's a little unclear what you are trying to do.

Are you wanting to replace your receiver with a Propeller board for testing?
  • ShivamShivam Posts: 5
    edited 2014-08-16 01:11
    Publison wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums!

It's a little unclear what you are trying to do.

Are you wanting to replace your receiver with a Propeller board for testing?

YES,i want to replace the receiver with the propeller board.for that i want to know the voltage levels and the PWM specifications of the receivers output(Throttle Yaw Pitch Roll Gain)
    edited 2014-08-16 08:48
    If you want to talk to the Hoverfly Open Board, It is expecting a 5 volt signal on it's inputs to the board through 10K resistors, as the Propeller's inputs are 3.3 volts.

The timing, as it pertains to the Hoverfly is not know, as the firmware is proprietary. I'm sure they scoped it out to find that timing. I have no Spectrum equipment, so I am not able to do that.
    edited 2014-10-18 09:33
    Don't know if you got this issue resolved, but there is a good book on the Parallax site, (Build Your Own Quadcopter):

http://www.parallax.com/product/122-80000

where the author goes through reading timings and such from a Spectrum receiver.

I bought the book, and it is an excellent read.
  • xanaduxanadu Posts: 3,347
    edited 2014-10-25 18:29
    Have you tried feeding it standard pulses using a standard servo object?

Shouldn't be any different than the code you use to move a servo, am I missing something?