Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
My 24 hour final project video — Parallax Forums

My 24 hour final project video

asabotasabot Posts: 8
edited 2013-12-20 20:31 in Robotics
It's not much, but considering I had never attempted line following and put the gripper together at lunch yesterday, and it works, i'm happy with it. The past week (finals week) has been a mad rush mad worse by the flu. I started putting my gripper together with 24 hours before the project had to be demoed (lunch today), and luckily had very little trouble with anything (as I shouldn't considering the code is simple). The only thing I wasn't happy with and had to take a shortcut was the sign that stops it instead of the left ir reading a spot on the foamboard. I know I could have played with it just a little and got it reading from the foamboard correctly but I simply didn't have the time. There are quite a few things I could have done differently, and hopefully I can buy an activity bot soon and keep learning on my own time with no deadlines.

th_IMG_19881.jpg

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,255
    edited 2013-12-14 07:28
    Congrats! Deadllines are a mixed blessing, but it sounds like you had fun and learned a lot. Keep it up! Is there a video? I only saw one dark photo.
  • NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
    edited 2013-12-20 20:31
    Clicking on the pic takes you to the video.