Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Urgent pwm help — Parallax Forums

Urgent pwm help

sport270sport270 Posts: 82
edited 2013-09-06 07:12 in BASIC Stamp
I have a commercial automation system i am bringing online. I am in a EXTREME TIME CRUNCH.
I just need some help finding programming code to test and see if a bs2 or bs2 / pwmpal will handle the hydraulic control circuits i am needing to setup.
I am currently using in house built proportional hydraulic controls. I need to update this control for a new application.
I need three PWM signals one example is : 210hz 56.9% duty cycle. 4.62v dc
the preferred hz is 100hz. and need the duty cycle to be adjustable with pot or programming.

Also need to read 3 incoming signals that are from the shafts that the pwm signals are controlling. and display these rpms on lcd serial display.
would also like another mode possibly, that would read signal & change PWM duty cycle to keep shaft rpm at set speed.

If anyone in your organization can help with this problem please contact me asap Thanks,
Jeff Kirk
Farm Enhancement Systems
Lubbock, Texas 79416
806-767-0715
sport270@yahoo.com

Ps... I noticed you have other chips and options available, I am not set on just the bs2 or pwmpal, just am familiar with programming them in past projects.
And i have no problem with paying for programming & or hardware help, but need to atleast have a test unit in next 24-48 hrs.... :)