Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Karlsson Robotics — Parallax Forums

Karlsson Robotics

ercoerco Posts: 20,255
edited 2013-07-05 08:23 in Robotics
http://www.karlssonrobotics.com/cart/propeller-p8x32a-breakout/?ecn=

I can't find a single advantageous price but heck, they sell Sparkfun's Propeller Breakout board and it's always fun to poke around a new robotics site.

Arduino, but no Parallax tutorials. Maybe if enough of us request it...

Comments

• Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2013-06-13 21:10
    When I see new sites like this one I really wish there was a "About Us" page that tells us the founder's ideas, why they're here, what they expect to do, how it's being done different, where they are, whether or not they have a day job, etc.
  • Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2013-06-13 21:34
    Here's an "About Us" page:

Their address and phone is:
    1061 E Indiantown Rd #310 Jupiter, FL 33477
    (561) 277-2211

And a Facebook presence:

-Phil
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,255
    edited 2013-06-14 21:37
    Small world! I lived in Jupiter, Florida when I worked for Pratt & Whitney 1982-83. I drove my Corvair to work on Indiantown Road every day. The oil stains are probably still there!
  • gkarlssongkarlsson Posts: 1
    edited 2013-07-05 08:23
    Thank you for the plug - I am the owner of the web site mentioned above - I have used Parallax processors in the past when I was playing around with the MadeUSA robot platform.
    Though we do sell components from a number of manufacturers, and our own designs, our primary business is custom embedded design. We have a sister company that focuses on the software development for the embedded systems while we focus on the hardware.
    If you would like to see anything specific on the site, I see that tutorials were mentioned in the first post, feel free to email me.