Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
process control - StampPlot Pro — Parallax Forums

process control - StampPlot Pro

edited 2013-06-16 06:18 in BASIC Stamp
Hello,

I installed StampPlot Pro, but when I try to run the following error appears that file is missing or invalid - mswinsck.ocx

There were several post regarding this, but those solutions did not appear to work for me. I tried to register the file which appear successful, but when I tried to run StampPlot Pro again same error - missing or invalid file - mswinsck.ocx.

I ran the sfc tool, but it did not show any registry errors.

I tried to download StampPlot Pro directly from there website, which is now paid version only. It does not cost much, but is there another solution.

Thanks

Comments

• Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2013-06-13 11:35
    2 questions:

1. Which operating system do you have?
    2. Did you try StampPlot Pro 3.85? It is available here, and does not require a license.

http://beta.www.parallax.com/downloads/stampplot-pro-software

Be sure to read the additional info for this release on that page - there's important info for accessing the StampPlot macros, and serial port number requirements.
  • Martin HebelMartin Hebel Posts: 1,239
    edited 2013-06-16 06:18
    If you would, do me a favor and install the newer version, MakerPlot from www.makerplot.com. It's the pretty much the same files, but a newer installer. If this fixes the problem, then we can do a new installer for StampPlot. Sorry for the problems.

Martin
    SelmaWare Solutions