Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
XBee-Pro-S3B — Parallax Forums

XBee-Pro-S3B

ershadulershadul Posts: 2
edited 2013-05-18 22:04 in Accessories
Hi,
After configuring the XBee-Pro-S3B, how i can connect the remote node with station. Another thing when i put +++ in the terminal tag there is no ok response. How i can overcome this problem.

Best regarded
Ershadul

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2013-05-18 09:53
    You have to give more information. How did you configure your XBee-Pro-S3B? What changes if any did you make to the configuration? How do you have it hooked up? What are you using for a terminal? How do you have that configured? Do you get an echo of the "+++"? You have to type each of the "+" quickly, within a second or so. How do you have the remote node configured? What is it connected to?
  • ershadulershadul Posts: 2
    edited 2013-05-18 22:04
    Mike Green wrote: »
    You have to give more information. How did you configure your XBee-Pro-S3B? What changes if any did you make to the configuration? How do you have it hooked up? What are you using for a terminal? How do you have that configured? Do you get an echo of the "+++"? You have to type each of the "+" quickly, within a second or so. How do you have the remote node configured? What is it connected to?

Hi,
    I configured by X-CTU software as instructed in the manual. After configuration i check the USB to Modem connection using test or query option. The base node connected to Destop by USB cable and Remote node to the laptop by USB cable. In the base node. I setup the X-CTU software in the laptop also. After than, i completed the range test between two node from base station at that time the loop back cable are connected both terminal. when i send some packet at default modem configuration there is reply another colour that means its ok. But, when i press remote node configuration, there is no list in he discovery list and also there is no channel option in the modem configuration and also no reply ok message when put +++ in the terminal tab. The remote node is the XBee transmitting devic and kindy find the modem configuration in the attach file. Kindly help.
    Best regarded
    Md.Ershadul Haque
    455 x 573 - 33K