Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
XBee Issue — Parallax Forums

XBee Issue

diela90diela90 Posts: 1
edited 2013-05-15 20:58 in Accessories
hello...anybody can help me.. i have problem with my xbee.. i dont't know how to overcome it.. so, with this, i attach a picture that show my problem.. the command between 2 xbee doesn't any problem,, but thw result become like this picture... please help me..
1.png
Untitled.png
476 x 560 - 32K
487 x 558 - 36K

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2013-05-13 08:16
    Welcome to the forums. I moved your post into its own thread, though I'm not quite clear on what your issue is. Can you describe exactly what is happening please?
  • extrabeeextrabee Posts: 2
    edited 2013-05-15 20:58
    It's clear you're able to put the module in command mode and configure it's settings, but the other screen capture is confusing. You are trying to send characters (blue) and are receiving a lot of other data (red). It appears that either the other module (or another 802.15.4 transmitter in your area) is sending lots of strange data back to you. Is it coming from the other module? Is it transmitting data? If not, then try changing channel number on both modules and see if the problem persists.
    Jeremy
    ----
    Please support the Open-Source ExtraBee radio module project: kickstarter.extrabee.org