Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Mesmic 2125 ,Servo question — Parallax Forums

Mesmic 2125 ,Servo question

TyrellTyrell Posts: 4
edited 2013-01-17 13:03 in Accessories
Hello al I am new to parallax. I have been toying around with the Mesmic 2125 Dual-axis accelerameter, and a parallax servo. After learning how they work independently. I decided to try to find a way to put them together. After about a week and a half of pulling put my hair. I decided to ask you guys for some help.

I would like to be able to take the values of the mesmic2125, and convert them to servo movements. In other words . When the X value of the mesmic 2125 is 0, I would like the servo to be at a pulse of 1500. And as the acceleromater moves forward. The servo moves to match the acceleromater, and so forth when moving backwards. I beleive this is called ramping.
My goal is to Place the accelerameter in the middle of a bread board. Attach four servos. One on each corner. And as the accelerameter moves on all its axis.Each servo would move accordinally to keep the breadboard level. Im not asking for anyone to build my whole idea, but to help me start by moveing one servo on the X axis (forward, center, then backwards).
From there I will learn the rest.
Thank you

Comments