Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Ping))) With Sound — Parallax Forums

Ping))) With Sound

wes3066wes3066 Posts: 6
edited 2013-01-11 17:25 in BASIC Stamp
Hello all.. Just got my Boe Bot kit about a month ago. Since then I have been hard at work learning all I can about the Stamp 2. I was amazed at what could be done with it, seen several videos on YouTube, but no one listed code for their projects! So for the last few days I have been working on combining sound with the standard "ping roam" software. You must have the ping kit installed on Boe Bot for this to work. All it does is make a sound when it "sees" something within its Ping)) range before making a decision on what to do. I wanted the code but could not find it, so I made my own. Mind you the IR sensor section was left in but commented out, still working on the IR sensors myself. So download the code, take a look if you wish to make changes, please feel free but be sure to upload and share! Remember I am new at this so I will just say my coding will improve with time, keep that in mind. :thumb: By the way I also call my Boe Bot "AB" short for " Ankle Bitter" lol

Comments

• NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
    edited 2013-01-11 17:25
    Welome to the Forum. You will find that most people share their code in the Projects and or Robotics section of the forums. The rest are mainly for getting and giving help and you will on most ocassions find useful and VERY helpful code.

Edit: With the exception of .spin code which is posted in the OBEX.