Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Trying to get a remote controlled truck to work with two BS2's and 433mhz transceiver — Parallax Forums

Trying to get a remote controlled truck to work with two BS2's and 433mhz transceiver

ZizzyDizzyZizzyDizzy Posts: 3
edited 2012-10-19 05:29 in BASIC Stamp
Hello I am ZizzyDizzy and I joined so I could help people with their issues and to see if anyone could help me with mine.

I am trying to get a a system to try and transmit commands to my remote truck and that works, but I also need to be able to transmit numeric characters for pause times, loop counts, timeouts, etc....

I made a hybrid of the code that parallax gives as a download for the 433 MHz transceivers and my fully functional truck control code (when connected to USB) But something is very off in the numbers department. I'm a Noob when it comes to most of this stuff. I'll attach the code I used and a few versions of the code I made.

Note: The OL command (my own) works with wireless to some degree. (I need numeric decimals not ASCII numbers!)
Note: A(n) STR DEC Send\8 would be so helpful but is not possible as far as I know.

Edit: You can modify the code If you like and use it for yourself just give me credit for the idea of a command based interpreter for an RC truck.

Comments

• SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2012-10-17 10:17
    Hi ZizzyDizzy, welcome to the forums. What is the issue/problem that your code has?
  • ZizzyDizzyZizzyDizzy Posts: 3
    edited 2012-10-19 05:29
    I Have gotten the control to work but I had to take out the CRC. I'll edit later with new code.