Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Video series on the Board Of Education from Hack A Week — Parallax Forums

Video series on the Board Of Education from Hack A Week

MakerDinoMakerDino Posts: 19
edited 2012-10-21 11:20 in Robotics
Hi all.... My name is Dino and I post projects and videos each week on hackaweek.com. I've built a few gadgets and robots with Parallax products and I recently was sent a BOE and some other goodies to play with and in the process share the experience in my videos. My first installment in this series is an introduction to the Board Of Education, The Propeller Tool and SPIN programming.
Feel free to pass this on and be sure to watch for more Propeller BOE projects in the coming weeks.

...oh and any advice is most appreciated. I'm still a NOOB... but not for long. :)

[video=youtube_share;9Akyd_xE6uU]

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,255
    edited 2012-10-15 23:13
    Nicely done, Dino! Of course we know who you are, and it's great to see & hear you in the forum. Your Youtube channel and MAKE presence are legendary!

Andy Lindsay's material is (as always) incredibly well done and your no-nonsense walkthrough really makes it clear to the new user how to get started with the PropBoe. Keep these videos coming!
  • MakerDinoMakerDino Posts: 19
    edited 2012-10-16 04:36
    Thanks erco. Next video I think I'll use screen capture software to record the sections where I talk about coding. :)

Next video will be about using the on-board goodies the BOE has to offer with a few demos!
  • MakerDinoMakerDino Posts: 19
    edited 2012-10-21 11:20
    Part two is up.... Next video will be about connecting hardware to the BOE.
    [video=youtube_share;pNXjGgjQm7E]