Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
educational group project for all of us that are new to electronics - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

educational group project for all of us that are new to electronics

2»

Comments

• xanaduxanadu Posts: 3,347
    edited 2013-06-02 12:34
    sorry to anyone that was communicating with me on this thread. I was in a bad car accident. Unfortunately I had my laptop and a box with all of my electronics in the car. I made it out without a scratch....the car was totaled and my Boe-Bot as well as most of the other electronics, including the laptop, didn't make it. However I just bought a new laptop and a P8X32A quickstart board...so I'm going back to square one and starting all over again using the propeller chip. Hope to hear from all of you again. My email is gennarobasso81@gmail.com . Email me if you'd like

Glad to hear you're okay. Be sure to tell the insurance company the robot had advanced levels of artificial intelligence and that the only copy was stored in its memory which was badly damaged. Estimated worth, go with at least $1,000,000, but stick to it, don't waffle.

You'll have fun with the Propeller, the OBEX makes working with the XBee straightforward.
  • gennarobasso81gennarobasso81 Posts: 84
    edited 2013-06-05 19:58
    Thank you Xanadu, lol..i'll make sure the insurance company knows I had a million dollar project sitting in the back of my car in a cardboard box. :) I hope I will have something up in a month or so with a prop bot and a prop remote that can switch from joystick to tilt in one unit with lcd that displays the pings. Maybe i'm getting in a bit over my head.