Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
propeller quick board dual frequency RF jammer — Parallax Forums

propeller quick board dual frequency RF jammer

DaKidd12DaKidd12 Posts: 6
edited 2014-01-05 22:59 in Accessories
i am fairly new to programming and prototyping. However, i am a quick learner and i also have a basic grasp of electronics. Mainly hobby electronics.
now for a while ive been researching, experimenting and repeating. im a novice with the propeller quick board and my prototype ive been educating myself to build is an RF jammer that jams two frequencies simultaneously. i feel i have reached the point where my own research and experimentation isn't enough. so i am hopimg there is someone out there with the appropriate skill set and knowledge to help me both, come up with a schematic and possibly give me a crash course in spin code and objects so i can make an effective dual freq RF jammer.

Comments

• Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2012-06-25 22:16
    DaKidd12,

Welcome to the forum!

Which frequencies are you trying to jam, and why? There may be some regulatory hurdles involved, in addition to the technical ones.

-Phil
  • DaKidd12DaKidd12 Posts: 6
    edited 2012-06-25 22:29
    well to be quite honest im sure the fcc wouldnt be thrilled and ill bet anybody familiar with RF signals can guess what system im attempting to defeat just by my freqs (56khz,8.2mhz) ;)
    edited 2012-06-25 22:29
    and thanx for the welcome fill
    edited 2012-06-25 22:30
    58khz sorry
    edited 2012-06-25 22:32
    haha phil* sorry again
  • lostcauzlostcauz Posts: 36
    edited 2012-06-25 23:07
    I don't think you will get help here for defeating anti-shoplifting devices.
    edited 2012-06-26 01:13
    i totally understand and im glad you feel that way. i work in loss prevention at a kmart department store. i've seen EAS jammers online which are sold to test the EAS systems and educate floor employees in tactics that shoplifters use. but i figured why spend a couple hundred dollars for a device i can build myself. i've also made booster bags and the EMP emitting induction coil device from a disposable camera. this form of training has really helped floor employees to know how cutting edge shoplifting has become, its not just punk kids stuffing candy bars in their pockets any more. my unorthodox training techniques have really lowered theft in our department store. but thanks for your help anyway, i wouldnt want you to give me info that would weigh on your conscience. but i do have 3 propeller quick boards so if you could help me at all with some beginner projects with schematics and diagrahms i would really appreciate it.
    thanks regardless, Phil
  • Metal Gear REXMetal Gear REX Posts: 3
    edited 2012-08-24 18:48
    Hi DaKidd12! First step is to know the Freqs. you want to jam, witch you all ready know. The next step you need to know how strong the signal is that you want to jam. The 3ed step is to make the same signal 3 times stronger! There you go, you have a signal jammer!
  • YurilyDawoodYurilyDawood Posts: 1
    edited 2014-01-05 22:59
    As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best cell jammer kit to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.