Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
owner's manual for bs2p40 and professional development board? — Parallax Forums

owner's manual for bs2p40 and professional development board?

latigerlillylatigerlilly Posts: 114
edited 2012-04-16 11:28 in BASIC Stamp
I found some schematics and this http://www.parallax.com/Portals/0/Downloads/docs/prod/boards/28138-PDB-v2.0.pdf on the parallax website but I remember that there was a more detailed owner's manual that was detailed or an activity book or something for beginners but I cannot find it. I lost my computer and my backup drive to a tornado recently. Please post a link to or post a copy of the detailed manual or activity book for beginners. Thanks, guys, for helping me get my life back together! (much appreciation).

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2012-04-16 10:13
    Use the Downloads page on Parallax's website for links to all sorts of documentation. Also, the Parallax webstore page for most of their products typically has links to both documentation and sample code. You can find a copy of the datasheets for the devices on the PDB either directly from the manufacturer's website or via a distributor like Digikey or Mouser. If you click on the Resources tab on Parallax's website, you'll find a link to the Nuts and Volts Columns index. There's all sorts of good information and examples there.
  • latigerlillylatigerlilly Posts: 114
    edited 2012-04-16 10:52
    I found some schematics and a simple "manual" that hardly said anything at all. I did not find any detailed code examples or explanations. Please, if you have a file or link please post it. Thanks.
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2012-04-16 11:28
    Please look at your other thread.