Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
2X HERO robots on Ebay — Parallax Forums

2X HERO robots on Ebay

Comments

• gwb4gwb4 Posts: 1
    edited 2012-05-12 20:20
    I just listed one. I hate to sell it but I am to busy to do anything with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heathkit-Hero-1-Robot-ETW-1-w-Charger-Manuals-and-Schematics-/170841451984?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c6f1add0

I would actually like to have a hero 2000. If I could find one reasonably priced.
  • Matt GillilandMatt Gilliland Posts: 1,406
    edited 2012-05-12 20:37
    Hi gwb4 -
    Welcome to the Forums! So what's the story on the Hero?
    -MattG
  • RobotWorkshopRobotWorkshop Posts: 2,307
    edited 2012-05-12 21:10
    If you need anything for the HERO robots let me know. I have the remaining inventory of HERO parts as well as new reproduction parts, documentation, and upgrades. I also have original service test fixtures and can help with board level repairs on any of the HERO robots.

Robert
  • StempileStempile Posts: 82
    edited 2012-05-16 21:23
    I spent countless hours staying after school in 3rd and 4th grade back in the mid-80s. I convinced my teachers to get him from the AREA school district resource center. I don't think anyone really knew what it was about, or did they know what I was doing with him. I had access to a Hero and Hero Jr. It would have been great to have built one of the kits, but was to young for that... Wounder what happened to it? This was the Pottawatomie county Iowa AREA 13 - Council Bluffs school system. Wounder if anyone knows?