Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Lego Mini Figure Series 6 — Parallax Forums

Lego Mini Figure Series 6

ScribblerKartScribblerKart Posts: 45
edited 2012-03-19 13:15 in Robotics
Hey Roboteers,

Just thought you'd like this - Found it in my new Lego Mini Figure Series 6 packs. Two out of the four packs I got were Mini Robots! In the photo, you can see the front and back.

Pretty cool, huh? :smile:erco - you need some of these...

LegoRobot.jpg
1024 x 768 - 109K

Comments

• Tony B.Tony B. Posts: 356
    edited 2012-03-18 18:58
    Those are cool! I wonder how I could get a couple. They would look great in my office. Thanks for sharing ScribblerKart.

Tony
  • Duane DegnDuane Degn Posts: 10,588
    edited 2012-03-18 19:26
    Those are cool.

I used to actively collect Lego. I started thinging about previous Lego robots. A lot came to mind.

Some early space sets had a mini figure with an android face painted on a clear head.

I'll have to watch for some series 6 packs.
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2012-03-18 19:34
    Very cool ScribblerKart. Today was a big Lego day around here at the Gracey house. Last November Phil Pilgrim sent me his original Lego Mindstorms kit so today we cracked it open just about when an overly-enthusiastic neighbor kid arrived. Wasn't long before the whole Mindstorms concept was retrofit to move around a Star Wars craft.

I don't know if Whit+ would like you spend his money here, but my kids are crazy about Brick Arms. Are you familiar with it?
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,255
    edited 2012-03-18 19:49
    Duane Degn wrote: »
    I'll have to watch for some series 6 packs.

I promise to get some 6 packs as soon as humanly possible.

Great find, ScribblerKART!
  • RobotWorkshopRobotWorkshop Posts: 2,307
    edited 2012-03-18 20:53
    Ken Gracey wrote: »
    Today was a big Lego day around here at the Gracey house. Last November Phil Pilgrim sent me his original Lego Mindstorms kit so today we cracked it open just about when an overly-enthusiastic neighbor kid arrived. Wasn't long before the whole Mindstorms concept was retrofit to move around a Star Wars craft.

This week has been a busy Lego week. My youngest son had completely (I mean completely) disassembled my older sons Lego Star Wars sets and mixed them all up. Now that he is a couple years older we are trying to get them all back together again... Making progress and it is helping my youngest with sorting and counting to help identify the next part we need to find to complete each one.

I suppose we'll need to get one of those #6 series robots too. There is a Lego store nearby.

Robert
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,255
    edited 2012-03-19 13:15
    For you LEGO fans... Rapid prototype THIS! http://fffff.at/free-universal-construction-kit

Pretty nifty, other than the very poorly-worded first paragraph.