Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
QuickStart Servo Tester - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

QuickStart Servo Tester

2»

Comments

• Duane DegnDuane Degn Posts: 10,588
    edited 2012-01-22 05:15
    It contain 5 code which one to use at which pin????

Ritesh,

I sometimes think you don't read my posts. I thought I explained what the servo tester does pretty well between the video in post #1 and the picture in post #2.

Will you please start a new thread to ask your questions about this particular servo. I think you will be more likely to get help from others who might be ablle to explain things in a different way than I have explained them.

I'm going to wait a day or two before continuing with this issue. I feel like you don't follow my directions or answer my questions. (I'm a bit irritated, but I wont stay irritated very long.)

I listed some servos I like from HobbyKing in post #13 of this thread. I have some of these servos now with more on the way. If you'd like, I could order some more for you. If you need the servos soon, I could sell you some of mine and then I'd just replace mine with a new order. HobbyKing can be kind of slow to send orders and you are likely to need the servos sooner than I do.

If you want to see what these servos look like moving, I could post a little video (in your new thread) of the two other servos moving.
  • RS_JimRS_Jim Posts: 1,755
    edited 2012-01-22 06:43
    Ritesh,
    I am not an expert with servos by any means, but it seems to me that when a servo stops and vibrates, you are trying to take it beyond its end point. Try changing the end point value until servo stops without vibrating. Also when using higher than normal values, servo may not be recognizing the pulse widths, or microc may be scaling them strangely.
    Jim
  • RITESH KAKKARRITESH KAKKAR Posts: 254
    edited 2012-01-22 08:02
    I'm going to wait a day or two before continuing with this issue. I feel like you don't follow my directions or answer my questions. (I'm a bit irritated, but I wont stay irritated very long.)

I listed some servos I like from HobbyKing in post #13 of this thread. I have some of these servos now with more on the way. If you'd like, I could order some more for you. If you need the servos soon, I could sell you some of mine and then I'd just replace mine with a new order. HobbyKing can be kind of slow to send orders and you are likely to need the servos sooner than I do.

If you want to see what these servos look like moving, I could post a little video (in your new thread) of the two other servos moving.

OK, please provide a simple code for testing ....i think the code i have given in my last post copied from thread is fine or not??
  • Duane DegnDuane Degn Posts: 10,588
    edited 2013-07-16 16:07
    I've updated the code in the first post of this thread to use the Servo32v9 object.
  • RS_JimRS_Jim Posts: 1,755
    edited 2016-10-15 00:18
    Hi Duane,
    I just used this to test Erco's dual motor driver with a QS board. Both tester and motors ran fine.
    Thanks
    Jim
  • RS_Jim wrote: »
    Hi Duane,
    I just used this to test Erco's dual motor driver with a QS board. Both tester and motors ran fine.
    Thanks
    Jim

Hi Jim,

You must of have replied here during one of my forum hiatuses. I'm glad the program worked for you. I use this program myself every so often when I can't find the servo tester erco gave me.

Happy New Year!