Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
New BS-2's $42 shipped — Parallax Forums

Comments

• MoskogMoskog Posts: 554
    edited 2011-11-07 05:43
    Ships to US and Canada.
    Did check the exclution list.. could not find Norway or Scandinavia. So we are somewhere in between the Not ship to- and excluded countries.
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2011-11-07 07:53
    Hey Kjell,

We offer USPS shipping, which should be a good choice to Norway. Probably works out to the be same price as the eBay auction.

Ken Gracey
    edited 2011-11-07 08:58
    Hey, Ken!
    Now I see my reply turned out quite meaningless, I meant to say we were left somewhere in between the US/Canada and the excluded countries.

On the Parallax' USPS-shipping issue, now we can order one BS2 and don't have to pay for two. Or.. go right to Parallax without have to first check with ebay.
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2011-11-07 09:49
    Hey Kjell, turns out that USPS is working well except in countries where it doesn't. How's that for an explanation? Norway is one country where I'd expect that the hand-off from USPS to Norway's postal service would be reliable. Some of the challenging locations to use USPS are some of the southern European countries, South America, and parts of Asia. It's nearly guaranteed that nothing will make it via USPS to a destination in Argentina, at least by our experience.
    edited 2011-11-07 12:59
    Norway is one country where I'd expect that the hand-off from USPS to Norway's postal service would be reliable.

Never been any difficulties with USPS here, just placed another order to Parallax tonight, some 4 dollars shipping by USPS, expect item to arrive within a week, no problem!