Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
ARLISS team jordan design difficulties — Parallax Forums

ARLISS team jordan design difficulties

sajedfoda13sajedfoda13 Posts: 1
edited 2011-09-26 06:38 in Robotics
Hey, my name is sajed foda,

I would like some help in desiging my new ARLISS project. I am planing on making it fly rarther than touch the ground and come back using its wheels. I would like some help on how to start with my design.

ARLISS team jordan !!!
w0000000tlamation mark !

Comments

• sylvie369sylvie369 Posts: 1,622
    edited 2011-09-26 06:38
    Hey, my name is sajed foda,

I would like some help in desiging my new ARLISS project. I am planing on making it fly rarther than touch the ground and come back using its wheels. I would like some help on how to start with my design.

ARLISS team jordan !!!
    w0000000tlamation mark !

I suspect you're going to have to be much more specific. I bet you'll get some good help from very interested people, though.

In addition, I believe that the ARLISS folks have generally agreed to post all of their questions/comments to that one ARLISS thread here

http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?122688-ARLISS-Team-NH/page87

rather than starting new threads here, out of courtesy to the Parallax folks (so that the Parallax forums don't become ARLISS forums). I'd like to suggest that you repost your question there.

Alternatively, Mark might prefer to have an ARLISS NH thread and an ARLISS Jordan thread (are there going to be two groups? And is it really possible to fly high power rockets in Jordan?). How about a judgment on that, Mark?