Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
In Need of Proficient SPIN programer. — Parallax Forums

In Need of Proficient SPIN programer.

lazer lukelazer luke Posts: 27
edited 2011-09-09 12:23 in Accessories
In need of an proficient SPIN language programer. I have a RFID Door access project using an Spinneret web server from Parallax that needs to be completed in the next 10 days. Approximately 50% of the functionality is already working; my time is limited though and I need someone who can complete the necessary programing quickly and efficiently.

After the programing is complete; some tweaking and fine tuning may be necessary in-order to integrate it with the backend database programing. The backend programing is not part of the job requirements and is being completed by programer already on the team. It is not an especially complicated programing challenge and I estimate that no more than a day total would be required to finish and tweak it.

If you are interested please reply (off list) with your resume or work experience, a brief history of successful SPIN programing projects and your rate. Send to luke@lukeschantz.com

It would be preferable if you were in NYC but willing to work remotely with the right person. That scenario, would most likely involve sessions, in which we would need to work remotely and simultaneously with someone on site and the backend programer.