edited 2012-10-16 16:49
    xanatos wrote: »
    Items received!

Thanks,

Dave

Care to share? :)
  • xanatosxanatos Posts: 1,120
    edited 2012-10-16 17:09
    I'll check to see if I still have that - I had ExpressPCB installed on another computer which has since been replaced, and on which I have not re-installed ExpressPCB. If I can scrounge it up, I'll gladly share.

Dave
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2012-10-17 07:02
    Thanks Dave!

Jim

PS: Did you feel the earthquake?
    edited 2012-10-17 17:52
    Didn't feel it, but heard it... it sounded like a sudden burst of wind & rain - but when I looked, everything was bone dry and not moving at all. My cat was a little perturbed... I didn't know it was a quake until my inlaws called about 15 minutes later - they live about 12 miles from the zone, so they felt and heard it. Are you anywhere near the zone?

Dave
    edited 2012-10-17 18:02
    Hi there,

I think these are the files you are looking for, plus a few propeller ones, just in case. These are all ".s" files, so I think they're schematic symbols. I have the ".p" files for the XBee and the 44 pin TQFP for the Propeller - but for some reason the forum uploader refuses to see anything that has a ".p*" extension... so if you want those, I'll have to email them.

Dave
    edited 2012-10-18 09:27
    Dave,

I'm south of you in CT. I didn't feel or hear anything, but people in town said they felt it.

How about if you zip up the ".p" files. They should upload then.

Jim

BTW, Thanks for the ".s" files :)
    edited 2012-10-18 09:32
    Ya know, I thought of that about two minutes after I signed off last night... brain... Yeah, so ok - the zip file is attached! :-)

Dave
    edited 2012-10-18 09:54
    xanatos wrote: »
    Ya know, I thought of that about two minutes after I signed off last night... brain... Yeah, so ok - the zip file is attached! :-)

Dave

Much appreciated!

Hoping for no more tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and Nor'easters for a while! :)

Now just to deal with the snow.

Jim
    edited 2012-10-18 10:16
    Publison wrote: »
    Much appreciated!

Hoping for no more tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and Nor'easters for a while! :)

Now just to deal with the snow.

Jim

Amen to that! It would be nice if we had a winter like last year, though... we had virtually nothing for snow and I think only one or two days did it ever get below 20!

Dave