Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Modified expirament six — Parallax Forums

Modified expirament six

bomberbomber Posts: 297
edited 2011-05-28 14:56 in BASIC Stamp
For a while now, I have been wanting to do expirament six in applied sensors. i admit that i was to lazy to order the 3V pump online, so I made do with the 120 V pool pump that I had in my garage.so, I wipped up a circuit using a relay with a 12v coil and contacts rated for A FEW HUNDRED VOLTS at 75 AMPS. with a little help from the L293D chip on the PDB, i was ready to go. after building the circuit from applied sensors, this bab was ready for a test run! the pump , data logger, and the relay all worked great! when I get the chance to figure out how to get a schematic, a video, and some Pics on the post (i am quite new to the fourms) you will get to see what my meniacal creation looks like!

****************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************
****************************** END OF TRANSMISSION******************************

Comments