Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Web server Demo 2 - NEED HELP!! — Parallax Forums

Web server Demo 2 - NEED HELP!!

MustangdeetMustangdeet Posts: 1
edited 2011-05-18 20:13 in Accessories
I just FINALLY got the easy webserver Demo working, but I am using Clear 4g wireless modem to get and send my information to the internet. My problem is that I cannot see the webpage when I try to access it using any devices connected to my wireless 4g modem, but it WILL show up if i use a computer that uses a different internet service provider. I tried to change it to port 81 instead of 80 but I still have the same problem. Just got off the phone with Clear tier 2 Tech support, and he wasnt able to help me either. I can put up the codes, but all that I have changed is the IP addresses and Mac Address. Please help ASAP. My project is due this SATURDAY!!! (5/21/2011) And thank you for your time.

Code Is attached.

Easy WebServer DEMO2.spinEasy WebServer DEMO2.zip

Comments

• Mike GMike G Posts: 2,702
    edited 2011-05-18 13:27
    What is the URL and port?
  • xanaduxanadu Posts: 3,347
    edited 2011-05-18 20:13
    Did you forward the external port in your modem/router the the correct internal port and IP on your spinneret? If so try a higher port, like TCP 12000. Do you have the right WAN IP? http://ipchicken.com

Wait, are you saying that someone else on the internet can see it, but you can't see it on the local network?

Good luck hope you got it working :)