Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Speaking, Voice recognizing Home Automation System - Page 3 — Parallax Forums

Speaking, Voice recognizing Home Automation System

13»

Comments

• iamdenteddiskiamdenteddisk Posts: 66
    edited 2011-09-06 12:42
    very nice project, I may follow you in this soon if I can get the finance for it..love it though.
  • EugalazEugalaz Posts: 39
    edited 2011-09-13 17:07
    Great project!

Could you please submit a schematic of how to connect a V-Stamp to a BS2?

Thank you for explaining the V-Stamp to this forum :-)

Eugalaz
  • joaqsjoaqs Posts: 1
    edited 2011-09-27 17:34
    Cool project! Home automation is really an important thing today and I even made sure to have it for my home.

On the side note, I saw the latest picture and I agree that connecting those tubes is not an easy task. I tried connecting those tubes for another project and it took me after some time to get them together in a durable way.

Great job in doing this system and will check out your videos too.
  • xanatosxanatos Posts: 1,120
    edited 2011-10-09 14:24
    I've had a few requests for advanced programming info on the V-Stamp with the BS2. The best option is the chipset manual for the V-Stamp... The V-Stamp chipset manual is available from RC Systems at http://www.rcsys.com/dnlds.htm#docs - the 8660 CHipset User's Manual has all the programming code to do some very sophisticated stuff with the V-Stamp. These things have turned out to be ideal replacements for the Emic modules I was originally using.

Sorry for the delays, I've had more work and less time for my speech gen/recognition projects the past few months.

Dave