Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
backorder blues — Parallax Forums

backorder blues

rogersydrogersyd Posts: 222
edited 2011-10-03 06:42 in Accessories
Is there a story around the long backorder delay for the propscope? I would have sworn when I placed my order originally the posted expected date was mid April. Now the date is mid June. I bet this thing is worth the wait but I sure am getting antsy.

Comments

• Kevin CookKevin Cook Posts: 159
    edited 2011-04-25 14:48
    Hi rogersyd,

Really sorry about that, I found out we are getting an early shipment of them and those will go to people that have already ordered. So you will get one from that batch. It will be sooner than June, but I couldn't give you any exact dates. I'll keep you posted or you can email me if you'd like.
  • rogersydrogersyd Posts: 222
    edited 2011-05-01 11:31
    Thanks for the update Kevin.
  • rogersydrogersyd Posts: 222
    edited 2011-05-28 06:22
    Sweet! The propscope and assorted other goodies showed up just in time for the long weekend!
  • David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,514
    edited 2011-09-16 08:31
    It seems the PropScope is out of stock again with no projected availability date. Can someone from Parallax say when we can expect these to be available again?
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2011-09-16 10:27
    David Betz wrote: »
    It seems the PropScope is out of stock again with no projected availability date. Can someone from Parallax say when we can expect these to be available again?

Internally our job delivery date for 300 sets is September 12th, which has already passed.

I'll ask our Manufacturing Manager (Jen) and come back with more precise information.

Ken Gracey
    483 x 156 - 42K
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2011-09-16 10:37
    And her reply:

[FONT=&quot]"We can have some in by the end of next week. I will update the job due dates. I will be gone, so I will add that to the list of things for you to check up on! =) But, as long as I let Mark know it needs to be in by then, he will do it."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Bummer, shouldn't have asked the question because she just gave me another project to supervise during her three-week absence!

Ken Gracey
  • David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,514
    edited 2011-09-16 15:04
    Ken,

Thanks for checking into that. Sorry it put another job on your plate!

David
  • Q*bertQ*bert Posts: 59
    edited 2011-10-03 06:42
    Sorry... Sold.

=============================
    Anyone interested in getting a PropScope now might want to take a look in the classifieds section. I've got an almost new one for sale there.