Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Viewing PDF Understanding Signals with the PropScope — Parallax Forums

Viewing PDF Understanding Signals with the PropScope

doggiedocdoggiedoc Posts: 2,239
edited 2011-04-02 08:54 in Accessories
Is it just me or does iBooks (on an iPad) have a problem displaying some of the images in the PDF version of this book. Anyone else having trouble? It may not just be iBooks, the Safari browser on the iPad seems to leave out thte same images as well.

Or perhaps the images in question aren't in the PDF.

Thanks for any insight,

Paul

Comments

• eod_punkeod_punk Posts: 146
    edited 2011-03-25 06:21
    Whats one of the page number for what your experiencing?
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    edited 2011-03-25 15:25
    @doggiedoc,

I just downloaded another Parallax pdf (never tried this on my iphone). I got all the images, but the image was like a color negative. I do not have a pdf app. That is just what I got when I downloaded the pdf from an e-mail on my phone and moved it to ibooks.
  • Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2011-03-28 12:01
    Hmmm, the images are all present, if not pretty, with Adobe Reader. This pdf is a "reduce file size" output from the printer PDF. I'll try regenerating the PDF from Adobe Acrobat Pro with different settings and see how that goes.
  • doggiedocdoggiedoc Posts: 2,239
    edited 2011-03-29 08:23
    Steph,

Any updates on progress?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2011-04-01 15:57
    Yes, I actually regenerated the PDF with different image settings and replaced the file. The new file is at the same link but ends in "r2." Let me know how it works!
  • doggiedocdoggiedoc Posts: 2,239
    edited 2011-04-02 08:54
    So far looking good Steph. I haven't found any issues. Thanks for the added effort!!!

Paul