Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
BS1 Rev A software for DOS needed — Parallax Forums

BS1 Rev A software for DOS needed

TangentDeltaTangentDelta Posts: 2
edited 2011-03-01 16:51 in BASIC Stamp
I have been interested in microprocessors and microcontrolers for a time now. I found some BS1 Rev A chips in the back of one of my technology class room. We have been trying to hook it up to a windows XP computer just using a 9 pin serial cable (I followed the pin guide in the syntax guide). It has not been working, and today I just realized that the thing that is supposed to go between the programmer and the serial port makes it compatible for windows systems. If anybody knows where I can find the DOS software, I would be able to program it without waiting for that one part to come in the mail.

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2011-03-01 16:51
    Here's a zip file from the 2004 Parallax CD. It contains the DOS programs.

I have been interested in microprocessors and microcontrolers for a time now. I found some BS1 Rev A chips in the back of one of my technology class room. We have been trying to hook it up to a windows XP computer just using a 9 pin serial cable (I followed the pin guide in the syntax guide). It has not been working, and today I just realized that the thing that is supposed to go between the programmer and the serial port makes it compatible for windows systems. If anybody knows where I can find the DOS software, I would be able to program it without waiting for that one part to come in the mail.