Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Excellent Video Review of the S2 (compared to Scribbler) — Parallax Forums

Excellent Video Review of the S2 (compared to Scribbler)

WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
edited 2011-02-13 20:58 in Robotics
Hey all,

Just in case you haven't seen this by Parallax's Jess....This is an excelllent comparison of the Scribbler and S2.

Comments

• Martin_HMartin_H Posts: 4,051
    edited 2011-02-13 17:05
    While the S1's spirograph effect is not without its charm, the S2 looks much easier to deal with. In fact the S2 looks more attractive than the Stingray! I want one, but I've spent way to much on other robots lately (2 penguins, a Wulfden PPRC, a Wulfden Propeller AV module, and a Parallax Say It). So it will have to wait.

Jess, yet another cool t shirt!
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    edited 2011-02-13 18:05
    Martin_H - I hear you on budgeting your purchases! And I second you comment on Jess's cool Back to the Future "T."
  • colonistcolonist Posts: 3
    edited 2011-02-13 19:24
    Wouldn't the T-shirt be more appropriately an example of different time machines? The Tardis and the DeLoren from "Back to the Future". Dr. Who meets Doc Brown.
  • Martin_HMartin_H Posts: 4,051
    edited 2011-02-13 20:41
    @colonist, indeed that's what makes it a cool T shirt. Also, based on your avatar, I think you and I are among the small group of people who liked "Mystery Men".
  • colonistcolonist Posts: 3
    edited 2011-02-13 20:58
    Martin_H, thanks glad you like my avatar. With all the snow shoveling I've been doing lately (in PA) I kinda feel that "God gave me a gift. I shovel well. I shovel very well". Didn't everyone like the "Mystery Men"? I thought it was funny. Anyway, thanks for the link on the S2.