Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
About Project Report and attachments — Parallax Forums

About Project Report and attachments

bioelectronikerbioelectroniker Posts: 3
edited 2011-01-01 09:28 in Announcements
Hi, this is bioelektroniker. I have a few doubts about the content of the project report. It is indicated in the Holiday LED Contest (http://www.parallax.com/go/holidaychallenge) that the project report must have this subheadings: Project Number, Project Description, Schematic, Block Diagram (if applicable), Source Code, Bill of Materials and Pictures. Are these the only subheadings we can include? or can we add other subheadings? I ask these because of the following: It is indicated that the Project Description should be one page or less, and that is very clear, but, I thought we should explain in detail in the report how our project works, and I think that for most projects, that will take more than one page. So, can we add a "Detailed Explanation" section (or something like that)?? or should the Project Description section (one page or less) be enough for explaining the project ?

There should be also a Source Code section in the report. Is this section a detailed explanation of the Source Code?? or is it a "copy&paste" of the source code in the report?? I ask this because it is also indicated that we should attach the source code as a second attachment.

Thans for your respones and Happy New Year 2011!!!