Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Any chance Parallax will start selling the W5100/W5300 by itself — Parallax Forums

Any chance Parallax will start selling the W5100/W5300 by itself

sstandfastsstandfast Posts: 39
edited 2011-01-01 09:50 in Accessories
Is there any possibility that Parallax will start carrying the W5100 or the W5300 in its store? I have a custom board I am about to build, but have yet to find a reliable distributer that has stock for just the IC. Sparkfun carries the IC, but they are expensive. Future Electronics also carries it but they do not currently have inventory (plus the WIZ811MJ I bought from them is faulty). The only other US distributer is Saelig, which I have never heard of before. I would love it if I had a reliable source for purchasing these IC's.

Shawn

Comments

• jstjohnzjstjohnz Posts: 91
    edited 2010-12-30 15:37
    sstandfast wrote: »
    Is there any possibility that Parallax will start carrying the W5100 or the W5300 in its store? I have a custom board I am about to build, but have yet to find a reliable distributer that has stock for just the IC. Sparkfun carries the IC, but they are expensive. Future Electronics also carries it but they do not currently have inventory (plus the WIZ811MJ I bought from them is faulty). The only other US distributer is Saelig, which I have never heard of before. I would love it if I had a reliable source for purchasing these IC's.

Shawn
    I have ordered from Saelig several times with no issues.
  • DynamoBenDynamoBen Posts: 366
    edited 2011-01-01 09:50
    +1 for Saelig, they have been round for a number of years and are very good.