Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
What code should I use? — Parallax Forums

What code should I use?

armarm Posts: 23
edited 2010-12-12 11:17 in Robotics
I have bought a Pob-Grip, to see it,:
http://www.generationrobots.com/pob-grip-robots-pob-technology,us,4,POB-Grip.cfm

I would like too put it on my boe bot, but what code should I use?

I use Bs2.

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2010-12-12 07:00
    The Projects forum is for completed projects or projects in-process where the person posting the thread is trying to tell others what they've already done. Your question is more appropriate for the Robotics forum or Stamp forum. In the future, please read the forum guidelines before posting a new thread.

From what I can see from the link you supplied, the Pob-Grip uses two standard servos. Look in the "Robotics with the BoeBot" tutorial for examples of servo control. You will have to develop your own code based on that. Use the examples in the tutorial to experiment with the Pob-Grip to see what happens when each of the servos is moved.
  • armarm Posts: 23
    edited 2010-12-12 07:31
    OK, thanks.
    But I know how to control the servos, but not sensor who is with the pob grip.
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2010-12-12 11:17
    You will have to find a datasheet or manual somewhere for the POB-Grip. Try contacting the manufacturer or distributor for that information. Once you can post some information about the sensor and how it works, we can make suggestions for how to interface it with a BS2 or other Parallax product.