Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
A Few Highlighted Features — Parallax Forums

A Few Highlighted Features

BumpBump Posts: 592
edited 2010-12-03 15:58 in Announcements
I hope everyone is enjoying the updated forums, and please send in suggestions; we consider and review all suggestions. Parallax does its best to stay active on its forums.

With that said, I want to take a little time to highlight two other features that might go unnoticed amidst the larger selling-points like the Blogs.

SubNavForums.jpg

This subnav appears underneath the Home Section directly below the NavBar. We've included a few sub-sections already. I'm highlighting the newest addition to the Home Section, the Suggested Sites article, which is a listing of outside sources with more information to enhance your Parallax experience.

QuickLinkForums.jpg

Additionally, I want to point out this handy feature in the subnav for the Forums. Under the Quick Links expanding menu we've included a method to quickly view all of your posts on our forums.

I will continue to make change and highlight notes in these announcements or upon my blog.
Happy posting!

Edit---
The link (Suggested Sites) in the Home section wasn't published correctly when I made this announcement, it is now working as intended.
614 x 291 - 31K
645 x 208 - 32K