Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Basic Analog and Digital book — Parallax Forums

Basic Analog and Digital book

MRobertsMRoberts Posts: 1
edited 2010-11-08 21:06 in Learn with BlocklyProp
I am teaching this book in class and would like to know if anyone has the solutions to the questions in the chapters? You can email me the answers if it would be easier for you.

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,256
    edited 2010-11-05 15:59
    You'll probably have better luck if you prove you're a teacher instead of a student looking for the answers! And I don't have the answers, BTW... :)
  • Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2010-11-05 16:23
    I checked. The OP is a teacher. :)

-Phil
  • hover1hover1 Posts: 1,929
    edited 2010-11-05 17:21
    I checked. The OP is a teacher. :)

-Phil

...okay

The teacher does not show an ISBN reference, or web PDF. What book is it, exactly?

Isn't it usually a requirement for the teacher to KNOW the curriculum to teach the course. Well, maybe not this day and age.

Sad state of affairs.

Jim
    edited 2010-11-05 19:33
    The book, Basic Analog and Digital, is part of Parallax's "Stamps in Class" curriculum, and the OP made a legitimate inquiry. It's neither unusual nor a "sad state of affairs" for teachers to have answer keys for the textbooks they teach from.

-Phil
  • edited 2010-11-08 15:01
    Hello MRoberts,

Sorry for the delayed reply; I didn't see your post last week. Please go to the Teacher Resources section on this page: http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/edu/index.asp

Regards, Andy

Andy Lindsay
    Applications Engineer
    Education Department
    Parallax Inc
  • hover1hover1 Posts: 1,929
    edited 2010-11-08 17:04
    The book, Basic Analog and Digital, is part of Parallax's "Stamps in Class" curriculum, and the OP made a legitimate inquiry. It's neither unusual nor a "sad state of affairs" for teachers to have answer keys for the textbooks they teach from.

-Phil

Phil,

I did send a PM apology and offered to help the OP with the math. It will give me a good refresh of the math also. He is receptive.

Jim
    edited 2010-11-08 21:06
    Jim,

That's really nice of you to do! BTW, it's "she", unless I'm totally mistaken about the OP's identity. :)

-Phil